Photoshop Exploding Text effect
Here we are going to learn how to make exploding text effect in photoshop.
|1) Open a new 300 X 300 file in 16 RGB mode and contents as white.
2) Select type tool and type your text.Then fill the selection with black color.
|3) Create a duplicate layer. (Layer->Duplicate Layer.)
4) Pick the new layer as your current editing layer and fill the selection with white and blending mode as Multiply.
5) Then choose Filter->Blur->Gaussian Blur. with Radius set to 1.6 pixels.
|6) Then choose Filter->Distort->Polar Coordinates.Select the Options as Polar to Rectangular.|
|7) Rotate the image CW by 90. (Image->Rotate Canvas->90 CW.)
8) Choose Filter->Stylize->Wind.
10) Choose Image->Adjust->Auto Levels.
11) Choose Filter->Stylize->Wind.
12) Filter->Stylize->Wind .
|13) Then invert the image color.(Image->Adjust->Invert.)
14) Then straighten the image by choosing Image->Rotate Canvas->90 CCW.
15) Choose Filter->Distort->Polar Coordinates.Select Options as Rectangular to Polar.
|16) Set Layer Mode to Hard Light.(Double click the layer to open the layer style palette and choose Blend mode as hard light.)
17) Choose Image->Adjust->Hue/Saturation. In the hue/saturation palette check the“Colorize” checkbox and adjust the settings of “Hue” and “Saturation”.